TwisterPicker Perfect for Harvesting Fruit
Are your peaches getting ripe? Here is a fruit picker that holds the fruit and twists it off the branch without injuring the tree or the fruit. The Twister is small, smooth and light. You open the fruit holders when it gets to the fruit. When you let the fruit holders close on the fruit, your two hands are free for a quick twist. No more struggling through the limbs and twigs as you do with a basket or a bag . This fruit picker comes without handle--a broom handle works fine.
- So easy to use; even Grandma can use the Twister.
- Fruit damage is not a factor with the Twister. The fruit is twisted off the natural way.
- No clumsy bag or basket to tangle in the tree.
- Light weight (8 oz.) makes picking fun and fast.
- Slim profile lets you access all the fruit on the tree.
At Fruit Picker, the TwisterPicker
Read More in: Garden Tools
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Garden Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Marilyn Renaker at September 16, 2009 11:20 AM