Picotee Ranunculus - 10 Bulbs - Size 7+cm
Ranunculus are easy to grow provide lovely color for your flower bed. Early summer is not to late to plant them and if your winters are reasonably mild, they will come back year after year. You can also use them in flower pots and window boxes.
- Full flowered Tecolote ranunculus are bred for brilliant silky petals and extra large blooms.
- Grow 18" tall, ideal for containers and borders.
- Vibrant, long lasting cut flowers. Easy to grow, not fussy.
- Grown at the Carlsbad Flowers Fields, these bulbs are the largest size commercially available.
- Performs best in full sun. Hardy in growing zones 8-11, elsewhere grow as an annual.
At Picotee Ranunculus - 10 Bulbs - Size 7+cm
Read More in: Container Gardens & Window Boxes | Garden Stuff | Plants
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Garden Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Marilyn Renaker at June 1, 2009 4:20 AM